10 inch subwoofer

macsdad
10+ year member

boom-boom
I am in need of a 10 inch sub dudes. It is for my son's home theatre. Only requirements that I have are; must be able to live in .65, have a cut out of no more than 9.25. I would like it to have a final load of 2ohms, whether it be dvc or svc doesn't matter. I need to free up his re se10d4, a buddy of mine wants them. I have 80 bucks in a paypal account, help a couple of decent guys out...please.

I am in need of a 10 inch sub dudes. It is for my son's home theatre. Only requirements that I have are; must be able to live in .65, have a cut out of no more than 9.25. I would like it to have a final load of 2ohms, whether it be dvc or svc doesn't matter. I need to free up his re se10d4, a buddy of mine wants them. I have 80 bucks in a paypal account, help a couple of decent guys out...please.
idk prices but did u look at parts express.com the have good ht speakers etc.. someone may have something for u here well see..

idk prices but did u look at parts express.com the have good ht speakers etc.. someone may have something for u here well see..
I have looked at a few over there, trying to stay on this side of $100. It is going to be hard replacing his se10d4.

dunno if an SA10 would suit you but let me check the impedence on it and get back to you. it's just collecting dust right now.
saw b2 avatar what b2 stuff do u have?, i really been wanting a b2 IS 12 but i pretty much only buy stuff when on sale and they never on sale..

I have looked at a few over there, trying to stay on this side of $100. It is going to be hard replacing his se10d4.
op that ct tropo maybe the way to works on low power and cheap., depends on what guy wants for that dayton and what condition it's in..

saw b2 avatar what b2 stuff do u have?, i really been wanting a b2 IS 12 but i pretty much only buy stuff when on sale and they never on sale..
Since I'm on team most of my gear would have to be offered to other members first. They are excellent drivers for the $$. Talk to Jay about what your after and he'll help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.