CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

(2) TI style 10" baskets new

(2) Skar ZVX v1-1.5 motors 3" coils

(3) RF P312D4 (original ones) 12"s dual 4 ohm

(2) Pioneer Premier TS-W126DVC 12"s dual 4 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Baskets are new never been used

ZVX motors are used, bottom scratched up, couple small chips on the slugs in good condition. nothing broken, shifted, or cracked

RF's are used but in great condition, have a clay like "gasket" on the rear mounting rings

Premiers are in very good condition minus small section of foam from the surround. it isn't torn or punctured in any way, just the foam rubbed off on something..

Price:

$75 shipped

$280 shipped

$90 shipped each

$80 shipped each

All prices are OBO, tired of looking at this stuff. Prefer cash but trade offers welcomed, hit the inbox.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but aren't those big jbls rated at 400rms?
Yes. The little brothers to the GTI series

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Yes, but why would that be an issue?

On a more related note are the TI baskets 75 for the pair?!?
$75 for the pair, correct!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.