What subs do i have?

DIRTYLARRY

hey guys I'm new to the forum just wondering what type of drivers I have. I know they are svc subs with aluminum cones 3 INCH voice coils and they use a tc 3hp motor I was told they were OEM 10s but these don't use the tc9 motor so yeah any help would be appreciated.
7d20a1dc90a812bb9fc77b776e8beb5c.jpg
35ba4063139fc529edfa46f741eb25e0.jpg
07dacedce2772d6c6f447f633b13ec31.jpg
ec6c9d97a9f814a2668fe962f490ed59.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

My friend, you have a pair of 10" LMS drivers with TC9 motors that have an extra slug for mechanical clearance. Prototypes or samples, for sure. Very nice. Right on track with the LMS4000.

I really, really want to say that I want/need these, but my wife would f'n stroke out, have a massive heart attack, and then grow a ten pound tumor on her brain if I even think about buying ANY more subs. Very jealous right now VVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRY. Hate you dude.

Should they appear to have the qca rings. I would love to have these. Guess if i had these and you had a feather in your *** op we'd both be tickled pink.

My friend, you have a pair of 10" LMS drivers with TC9 motors that have an extra slug for mechanical clearance. Prototypes or samples, for sure. Very nice. Right on track with the LMS4000.
That's what I thought as well, when I saw that voice coil.

hey guys I'm new to the forum just wondering what type of drivers I have. I know they are svc subs with aluminum cones 3 INCH voice coils and they use a tc 3hp motor I was told they were OEM 10s but these don't use the tc9 motor so yeah any help would be appreciated.
7d20a1dc90a812bb9fc77b776e8beb5c.jpg
35ba4063139fc529edfa46f741eb25e0.jpg
07dacedce2772d6c6f447f633b13ec31.jpg
ec6c9d97a9f814a2668fe962f490ed59.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Voice coil configuration, and are you going to use them or sell/trade them?

I thought you wanted re se10d4's dude...lol.
Will i have made a major life change. I quit my 9-5 and started my own business. Should it take off im single and the liquid income will allow me to have many toys my friend. Plus im going to open a audio shop in my large garage. Mainly installing radios, building boxes, and reconing subs. One 3 day job paid my bills this month, no boss and free time out the wazoo yes yes yes. Bad part is the jeeps transfer case exploded on way home other day so im ride less. Theres 100 jeeps the same year and model as mine in a hundred miles all have the wrong transfer case.

Not to thread jack op but if wanting to sell ill be interested. Very very nice subs if you hook them up then sell them your going to be disappointed in everything after. Tc makes my favorite subs hands down.

Will i have made a major life change. I quit my 9-5 and started my own business. Should it take off im single and the liquid income will allow me to have many toys my friend. Plus im going to open a audio shop in my large garage. Mainly installing radios, building boxes, and reconing subs. One 3 day job paid my bills this month, no boss and free time out the wazoo yes yes yes. Bad part is the jeeps transfer case exploded on way home other day so im ride less. Theres 100 jeeps the same year and model as mine in a hundred miles all have the wrong transfer case.Not to thread jack op but if wanting to sell ill be interested. Very very nice subs if you hook them up then sell them your going to be disappointed in everything after. Tc makes my favorite subs hands down.
The hst18 is the closest to the tc2000 subs that I have had since. Had it rebuilt into a 12 to fit in my new to me car that is in my sig, only needs .65 to thrive, the box I had built for it will yield .6 after sub dispalcement. You have text with pics of one of the re's. Sorry op, for off center of your thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.