Your favorite low budget build?

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Louisiana
I like making budget systems. I like to get 2 cheap 15's or something, making a good box for them, giving some decent power and seeing how loud it is. I'm talking like $50 - $100 a sub. I find this more fun because I'm not destroying my bank account and I still get the experience of putting something together.

Does anyone else like doing this? If so, what has been your favorite low budget system you've put together or heard?

Well if you want the most bang for your buck you can go to caraudiobargain.com and check out the Sundown Audio E15s they'll run you about $123 each.

I like making budget systems. I like to get 2 cheap 15's or something, making a good box for them, giving some decent power and seeing how loud it is. I'm talking like $50 - $100 a sub. I find this more fun because I'm not destroying my bank account and I still get the experience of putting something together.
Does anyone else like doing this? If so, what has been your favorite low budget system you've put together or heard?
dude i got $300 in my sub box and amp in car now., sounds pretty da*n impressive.. love to try little bigger box and diff sub someday but honestly any louder would just make back windshield leak.. they don't have 15's but u should try some 3003 12's like mine sometime they'll shock u after break in, $70 ebay..

I once paid 175 for a pair of re se 10d4s, 100 for a apsm 1000, and 100 for a sealed box, sounded pretty good too. I still have the 10s on the side, can't make myself sale them off.

wow finally we have real #'s to tell peeps how far off boss amp are, i saved utube link to show peeps
That's what the cheap manufacturers do today... LOL!.. this is my all time favorite...

Yeah... back in the day, us old timers were dealing with amps like this!.. check out the amp guts.. LOL!.. and I was drinking the Koolaid as well!.. LOL!

I once paid 175 for a pair of re se 10d4s, 100 for a apsm 1000, and 100 for a sealed box, sounded pretty good too. I still have the 10s on the side, can't make myself sale them off.
Will.i want those re's wish i had something to trade. Lol! Would bet my life they destroy my jeep in a tline on this 10.1.

Not really budget as the amp was a brand new ia20.1 but i got it thru trade in credit from @VertexAudio ; so it only cost shipping and my buddy gave me 2 kicker comp 12s s4 subs. Built a large ported box withgobs of port area. Slammed hard for them to be kickers and they wheron 1200~rms at that. Dude paid for the box and subs to get them back after hearing them. He blew them on a ppi 650.2 trying to get them to slam like i had them doing. Most my gear is traded so i usually have little in most of it. Mainly shipping sometimes recones if i find a awesome set of subs blown.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.