160+ DB Xterra for Sale / Trade

Participant count
  • Participant list

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
The SounDrive XTerra is for sale / trade. If it doesn't sell, we will just make it louder. Possible trades include Tahoes, Suburbans, Yukons, long bed Silverado/Sierras, or potentially other full size trucks, vans, or SUVs

Open to cash offers and trades listed above, let me know what you've got. Will be available after the Mechman / XS show on July 15th

Vehicle details:

2004 Nissan Xterra - 170k miles

3:1 4th order wall for 8 15s

DC 320xp alternator

4 runs of 1/0 power wire

XS D3400 under the hood

Door pods for 1 6.5, 1 8, and 2 tweeters per door

Wood roof, deadened doors with vibraflex

Optional equipment available that's currently inside:

8 SounDrive SDA3 15s

2 Taramps Bass 12k

2 Taramps DSP 1600

2 SounDrive PA 6.5

2 SounDrive PA 8

7 XS D3100 w/ bus bars

Other equipment not yet installed:

Mechman 170a alt to replace AC compressor

Soundstream 900.4 for tweeters

Tymphany horn loaded silk dome tweeters

Pictures:

2192iyr.jpg

2cnc9i0.jpg

1z6qjaf.jpg

2v1sv1e.jpg

Could we atleast get a rough estimate of what you're wanting to sell it for? Not sure exactly what all of this would be worth.
The full equipment list is $12,000 new, plus the vehicle itself and the wall. $4000-6000 or so NADA for the vehicle, and easily $1000 + in materials for the wall and doors

What we'd like to do is trade it unloaded for a full size vehicle, and the extra equipment values out around $7000 used.

What are the specs of the box and what would you do to make it louder? Current score?
160.4 before working on it this past time. Wouldn't surprise me if it's 161+ now.

More power can easily be added which is an easy gain, plus that score was with a blown windshield

Box is a 4th order for 8 15s. 3:1 ratio, 1.5 cubes sealed per sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.