Rockville largest amp they make

superbang
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Sorry for that sort of click bait title but I do believe this is the largest amp in their current line up. I have 3 new RXD-M5 amps for sale. Picked them up local and planned on doing a big trunk set up in my audi a4. Strap 2 together and keep one as a backup. Have since decided to sell and get funds for an exhaust or sub setup for my convertible M3.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have not removed them from the plastic. All parts that are included are fully accounted for all 3 amps.

Price:

$175 each shipped

$500 all 3 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Continental US

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No one interested in cheap power? If you strap all 3 you're looking at 9k - 12k rms for only $500. There's also reports of people running these at half ohm for crazy power.

Thats why im confused about the 9-12k claim. Most the rockvilles do like 80% of their "cea" rating.

Wasnt sure if these were a better line

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.