Second battery

I'm running a diamond audio d6 1500.1 and d6 600.4 what's a good second battery to run in my trunk
if u have a agm up front get a 2nd agm, i just got agm battery under hood advance sale.. they always have one i got it for like $131 installed just order online get the discount.. that said guy here had some used ones like $90 shipped in classifieds and gp audio has some awesome batts (not cheap) how much u looking to speand is the question i guess.. others will replay later

agm as said, find out what your battery is right now and try to match it. if you cant, replace them both with agm's and put the largest agm you can find in the back and fuse the positive run twice. within 18 inches of each battery since they're both sources of power

When I had my DD M1c (1,500 watts) I had a XS power D2100 for it with no problem in the back and a XS power D3400 upfront. I have the same front batt now just a Northstar SMSAGM220 in the back.

I second what "wew lad" said you don't want your car going up in a blaze!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.