Audio randomly cut out from speakers but plays through subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

arunanlogen

My audio seems to have completely stopped playing out of speakers but subwoofers work fine, when i crank the volume up very high even when i turn the subwoofers off, i can hear faint music playing from the rear, i cant tell if its coming through the subwoofer or rear speaker but with my subwoofers turned to "off" im assuming its the rear speakers. this happend to me twice in the last month but fixed itself once i turned my car on and off about 10 times, now it seems to not go away.

I have a lexus is300, with a metra tyto-01 wiring harness and a pioneer AVH 280 BT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.