SMD volt meter

Participant count
  • Participants list
I bypass Round Rock every chance I get when I go to Austin (130 FTW), not because RR is bad but because Austin traffic svcks more than a 5 dolla ho on 10 dolla rebate night.

I bypass Round Rock every chance I get when I go to Austin (130 FTW), not because RR is bad but because Austin traffic svcks more than a 5 dolla ho on 10 dolla rebate night.
I see your only about an hour away from me ...Did you make the show at the fairgrounds this year ..I had too much going on ..I'm getting ready for scrapin the coast next week to check things out

I see your only about an hour away from me ...Did you make the show at the fairgrounds this year ..I had too much going on ..I'm getting ready for scrapin the coast next week to check things out
I did not, but Stang Lyfe just had a car audio (small one) and car show here in Shreveport. Got to finally sit in my buddy's suburban with 6 DB3 Alphard 15's.....holy heck that thing pounds.

I did not, but Stang Lyfe just had a car audio (small one) and car show here in Shreveport. Got to finally sit in my buddy's suburban with 6 DB3 Alphard 15's.....holy heck that thing pounds.
What setup are you running ? I just looked I couldn't see on my phone last night but I see in your signature ..Have you ever had it metered ? I need to test my term lab to see if it is still working ..I have a few meters I need to put my hands on so I can do some testing ...

Last edited by a moderator:
What setup are you running ? I just looked I couldn't see on my phone last night but I see in your signature ..Have you ever had it metered ? I need to test my term lab to see if it is still working ..I have a few meters I need to put my hands on so I can do some testing ...
I have not metered as I just put these in a few weeks ago. 2 SA15's on a SCV-2000D, previously was 2 DD600 15's on a KAC-9106D.

I have not metered as I just put these in a few weeks ago. 2 SA15's on a SCV-2000D, previously was 2 DD600 15's on a KAC-9106D.
I have one of the clamp meters like USACi uses still in the box someplace ..I haven't had a chance to try it out ..I think it measures the watts at the amp ..my term lab is a little older but it would get things in the general area of the current meter ..I hope to have a couple of decent vehicles going to try them out on soon

I have one of the clamp meters like USACi uses still in the box someplace ..I haven't had a chance to try it out ..I think it measures the watts at the amp ..my term lab is a little older but it would get things in the general area of the current meter ..I hope to have a couple of decent vehicles going to try them out on soon
Sweet. I would be curious as to what my friends Alphard setup meters, he hasn't had it metered yet. I think Alphard just sent him some new amps but he hasn't installed them yet, either.

Sweet. I would be curious as to what my friends Alphard setup meters, he hasn't had it metered yet. I think Alphard just sent him some new amps but he hasn't installed them yet, either.
Maybe we can get together sometimes after Scrapin and check things out ..I just bought a new building and trying to get things situated and remodeled to make it usable

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.