Things to look for when buying used?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have had the opportunity to pick up 4 12" skar Ivx V2 dual 4 ohm for $200. I only need 2 of the 4, so I was planning on selling the ones I don't need. He did say that one of them had a cracked cone so I was planning on selling that one for cheap. Are these subs worth buying used? If so what should I look for before making a decision?

I have had the opportunity to pick up 4 12" skar Ivx V2 dual 4 ohm for $200. I only need 2 of the 4, so I was planning on selling the ones I don't need. He did say that one of them had a cracked cone so I was planning on selling that one for cheap. Are these subs worth buying used? If so what should I look for before making a decision?
no buy two new ones and avoid the headache, you arent gonnna sell it for more than what he's selling it for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.