what are you bumpin, a re-re-rehash of an old thread

Ive seen them live and have a guitar pick that the singer handed me personally thats shaped like a skull. Taste of Chaos or Sounds of the Underground tour (cant remember which) in Minneapolis in 2005. Also had a meet n greet with GWAR on the same day. Oderous Urungus was walking around in his 8" platform shoes replete with the fake testicles dangling and all. Beefcake was pouring powerade in his mouth and spitting it out whilst uttering unintelligible nonsense and trying to be a bit scary, yet funny at the same time. Weird day to say the least, but Clutch was there too, so worth it overall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Ive seen them live and have a guitar pick that the singer handed me personally thats shaped like a skull. Taste of Chaos or Sounds of the Underground tour (cant remember which) in Minneapolis in 2005. Also had a meet n greet with GWAR on the same day. Oderous Urungus was walking around in his 8" platform shoes replete with the fake testicles dangling and all. Beefcake was pouring powerade in his mouth and spitting it out whilst uttering unintelligible nonsense and trying to be a bit scary, yet funny at the same time. Weird day to say the least, but Clutch was there too, so worth it overall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Nice!! I wish i could get out to more concerts. Ive never seen any of my fav bands live. You know the lead singer of devil driver had a old band called coal chamber. Back in the 90s and his experimental stage, devil driver seems to be his niche.

Motionless in White - Loud (F*** it).

Gojira - Stranded

Sir Mix A Lot - Posse on Broadway

Do or Die - Po Pimp

Kendrick Lamar - DNA

Lil Wayne - Bill Gates

Youngbloodz - 85

Korn - Get Up

Tool - Forty Six & 2

My favorite band is Clutch, and i have a story that might bore you to tears about them, but the short version is that i picked up the singer at the concert venue, brought him to guitar center in my car, sold him some musical equipment, brought him back to the bus, smoked some green with them, and got an all access pass to the show for my "troubles". Ultimate fanboy moment that ill die smiling because of.

Gojira - Stranded

Do or Die - Po Pimp

Kendrick Lamar - DNA

Lil Wayne - Bill Gates

Youngbloodz - 85

Korn - Get Up

Tool - Forty Six & 2
Gojira came into the guitar center i worked at and were the most polite, courteous, well mannered band ive ever talked to. They were so very cool. They were only there because we were next to a wendy's but the look on their faces while shaking their hands was earnest to say the least

Also,

Korn - Get Up

Tool - Forty Six & 2

Inarguable.. Period

Gojira came into the guitar center i worked at and were the most polite, courteous, well mannered band ive ever talked to. They were so very cool. They were only there because we were next to a wendy's but the look on their faces while shaking their hands was earnest to say the least
That is so awesome to hear. You don't hear those types of encounters happening a lot these days with bands.

That is so awesome to hear. You don't hear those types of encounters happening a lot these days with bands.
i feel very lucky to have worked there during the time that i did, breaking benjamin even came in about 5 min before close and wanted to jam out since it was a day off the following day. So we stayed about 90 min late to just f**k around with them and have some fun. Call me goofy, but i printed a duplicate receipt of the Neil Fallon (singer of the band Clutch) purchase and archived it as a "decidedly awesome" kind of day memento

Gojira - Stranded

Do or Die - Po Pimp

Kendrick Lamar - DNA

Lil Wayne - Bill Gates

Youngbloodz - 85

Korn - Get Up

Tool - Forty Six & 2
Do or die-po pimp, brings back some hazy memories dude, thanks.

My favorite band is Clutch, and i have a story that might bore you to tears about them, but the short version is that i picked up the singer at the concert venue, brought him to guitar center in my car, sold him some musical equipment, brought him back to the bus, smoked some green with them, and got an all access pass to the show for my "troubles". Ultimate fanboy moment that ill die smiling because of.
That is fucking awesome, lol.

Gojira - Stranded

Do or Die - Po Pimp

Kendrick Lamar - DNA

Lil Wayne - Bill Gates

Youngbloodz - 85

Korn - Get Up

Tool - Forty Six & 2
I have to see gojira before i die! They are my all time favorite

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.