WTB sub amp, 1000-2000 watts at 1ohm.

slm9s

WA state
Item(s) for Sale:

Looking for a sub amp. Hoping for a good quality used one, or new.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Max budget $300, hopefully closer to $200.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I was going to buy the cab 1600, then I was wondering if I should spend a little more for the US Acoustics Mike. I figured I'd see if anyone has something similar they are looking to get rid of. Thanks in advance.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Id rate them pretty equal. The US Acoustics is $80.00 cheaper than the Zapco ST-1650XM II. I ran that model Zapco amp and it got down pretty good. The Zapco has a smaller footprint. which makes for easier installation. Its really up to you on that one.

I just ordered my 1st. I tried to get into car audio in high school.. (was too young n broke) but i remember brands like zapco,hiphonics orion ect were juggernauts.. zapco has been in caraudio since day 1.. (the 70s) one of the ONLY O.G. brands that never lost there way, sold out and Went cheapo.. that means something to me.. nostalgia perhaps lol.

Item(s) for Sale:
Looking for a sub amp. Hoping for a good quality used one, or new.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Max budget $300, hopefully closer to $200.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I was going to buy the cab 1600, then I was wondering if I should spend a little more for the US Acoustics Mike. I figured I'd see if anyone has something similar they are looking to get rid of. Thanks in advance.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
my ppi p1k is quite strong and i'm running it at 2 ohm.. zapcos are nice and usx amps too, may check out those pg amps see what he has slightly used if he has like a 1500 for cheap u can try that,, but that zap 1350 or usx be good,, but my ppi is cheaper..

Still looking? Just put my MMats 1

M1400.1D up for sale, it's right about in your budget. PM if you're interested and let's work out a deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.