New website to download rebassed music

los33

Car Audio G
Houston, TX
DjSlowfets needed a new home for music uploads so i went ahead and created a whole website for him and also decaf..

If any other guys need a upload home i can add on to this site.

Current progress/update will take some time, but i will have it all formatted a bit nicer once all the music is uploaded and zipped up.

I will be offering zips and mp3 singles so you can just pick and choose the songs you want from each zip.

Also from my last site that i created i allowed many to stream directly, but this time all mp3s will be forced to download so i can minimize attention as most of this music is copyrighted.

BassHeadMusic

Yes this website is made on the cheap as i dont get paid for any of this.

If you would like to donate for the site to help out even if its a dollar or 50 cents pm me, other then that enjoy!

DjSlowfets needed a new home for music uploads so i went ahead and created a whole website for him and also decaf..
If any other guys need a upload home i can add on to this site.

Current progress/update will take some time, but i will have it all formatted a bit nicer once all the music is uploaded and zipped up.

I will be offering zips and mp3 singles so you can just pick and choose the songs you want from each zip.

Also from my last site that i created i allowed many to stream directly, but this time all mp3s will be forced to download so i can minimize attention as most of this music is copyrighted.

BassHeadMusic

Yes this website is made on the cheap as i dont get paid for any of this.

If you would like to donate for the site to help out even if its a dollar or 50 cents pm me, other then that enjoy!
Awesome man Thanks !

Sweet! Is the dj slowfets not up there yet? I click and nothing happens but the decaf show up... anyway u can get djrusticles on there? My buddy has some of his stuff from like 14-40hz and it's just lovely and I would like it on a Zip drive

He was waiting on me to share the rest of the music on reddit but they didn't like his post and deleted it. I have them in case nobody else does. I'd like to help getting them on the site in case there might be an issue with folders 1-14

Sweet! Is the dj slowfets not up there yet? I click and nothing happens but the decaf show up... anyway u can get djrusticles on there? My buddy has some of his stuff from like 14-40hz and it's just lovely and I would like it on a Zip drive
Djslowfets guy hasnt had a chance to send the zips he has to me yet since hes out right now.

Edit: i will try to find that persons uploads and add them

He was waiting on me to share the rest of the music on reddit but they didn't like his post and deleted it. I have them in case nobody else does. I'd like to help getting them on the site in case there might be an issue with folders 1-14
You can pm me so we can get it all uploaded.

my antivirus wont let me go there lol
Yep this may affect some people due to the website name.

Its considered a free name and will come out as a spam name.

But website its self is on one of the most trusted cleanest web hosts available.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.