• Participants list

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Item(s) for Sale:

TB W6-1139SI NEO subs 4ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new, never mounted. These things are awesome, as I'm sure most of you know. If you don't, check out this vid, guy is thrashing his at around the 2:00 mark, lol. -->

Price:

$165 shipped, CONUS.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pair of these and they are very impressive drivers. These are true subwoofers. No problems getting low and impressive output. Wish I had the extra cash to buy these because 4 in my truck would be amazing! GLWS

I have a pair of these and they are very impressive drivers. These are true subwoofers. No problems getting low and impressive output. Wish I had the extra cash to buy these because 4 in my truck would be amazing! GLWS
Spooney legit.
Appreciate that, Spooney.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.