Not open for further replies.

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Item(s) for Sale:

7" Seas G18RNX/P

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Gently used for a brief time, practically new. Very nice, very rare Seas fiberglass midbass/midrange. Bass is nice, lots of quiet excursion. Top end is extended and very well behaved. Midrange is open and natural, quite revealing at times. Off-axis performance is pretty respectable. Specs below.

g18rnxp.JPG

Price:

$215 shipped, CONUS.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS

Item Pictures:

How do those SEAS G18s compare to the ID OEMs as far as clarity at a high output and Low freq. output?
Clarity is always nice with Seas drivers and although I don't have a reference for how the ID's sound, I can tell you these will belt out low frequencies without issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish they were 4 ohm version. I'm not sure 50rms from my helix would be enough
They do pretty good on low power if they are free-air in the door. More power on these doesn't really make them much louder, it just adds a warmth to the sound and offers a bit more control over the motor.

8 Ohm incentive discount. I promise you will not care once you hear them, these are phenomenal drivers.

$185 shipped, bottom dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...