$Tom

Whats the best 6.5 speakers around $200/250

I'm looking for opinions on the best 6.5 speakers. I recently got a precision power 900.4 amp. I was told its a great amp for the money. Now i need the 6.5 speakers. What are some of the best i can get for around $200/250 a pair.

i'd get some CT sounds neo 6.5s and some image dynamics xs 28 tweeters. Run active crossovers at the amp and viola. Focus all power to mid and tweeter. Dont even bother with any rear speakers.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

There's no best for starters.

I got some really nice Polk Audio MM6501 for 190 bucks shipped to my house. I got 2 sets sitting under my fireplace slab.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

I went with a pair of 6.5 neo McLarens now i want to add 4 8" speakers in the back doors. I'm thinking about sticking with the neo McLarens. Then i found a 6.5subwoofer on ct sounds site any reviews on that little monster? I'm curious if its any good. I'd like to put 1 in each front door.

I went with a pair of 6.5 neo McLarens now i want to add 4 8" speakers in the back doors. I'm thinking about sticking with the neo McLarens. Then i found a 6.5subwoofer on ct sounds site any reviews on that little monster? I'm curious if its any good. I'd like to put 1 in each front door.

A sub in the door huh. Are you sure about that?

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T

JBL MS-8

Zapco ST-4X SQ, ST-1000XMii

IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed

Alpine SPX Pro ring radiators

Hertz HV165XL

Knuconceptz OFC, Custom fit Soundrive RCAs.

The baby subs in the doors is a no go. I thought it would be something different. But I've been told not to mix subs up and stick to the mclarens it was a hoodrat idea lol. I would be interested to hear some ideas on how to display 4 amps in the back of a extended cab truck. Its a f150 with the small cab. The seat is getting pulled out. I have a dual box that will span most the length with 2 JLW7 12s i have another box attached above it with 2 6.5neo mclarens. 2 kicker KS 6x9s witch i probably shouldn't have got. And plan on putting 3 8"neo mclarens in each back door. I will have around 1ft of space beside the box. And a little space in front or behind the box. I'm cutting the back of the center console open to slide in a xs s3400battery. It's a lot of crap in a small space. So any suggestions would be great.

A sub in the door huh. Are you sure about that?

Not just in the door...the back door. I say no.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

I just got a set of Infinity Perfect 600's for $230... They are amazing!

Head Unit: Pioneer Avic-5201NEX

Amplifiers: Orion XTR1000.4, Alphard DB-2000.1D

Front Speakers: Infinity Perfect 600 Components

Rear Speakers: Image Dynamics ID6.5

Subwoofers: 2 JL Audio 12TW3-D4

The baby subs in the doors is a no go. I thought it would be something different. But I've been told not to mix subs up and stick to the mclarens it was a hoodrat idea lol. I would be interested to hear some ideas on how to display 4 amps in the back of a extended cab truck. Its a f150 with the small cab. The seat is getting pulled out. I have a dual box that will span most the length with 2 JLW7 12s i have another box attached above it with 2 6.5neo mclarens. 2 kicker KS 6x9s witch i probably shouldn't have got. And plan on putting 3 8"neo mclarens in each back door. I will have around 1ft of space beside the box. And a little space in front or behind the box. I'm cutting the back of the center console open to slide in a xs s3400battery. It's a lot of crap in a small space. So any suggestions would be great.

Do a custom made center console sub enclosure...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3

StreetBeat 2................... 145.6

Stock 1801-up.................153.8

SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Great review! I'd like to give the admins a negative review for not patrolling this section. This site used to be good.

Pioneer 80PRS

2 Way active front stage

Zapco ST-4XP 4 channel front amp

Alpine Pro Type X Tweeters

NVX XSP65 mids

Alpine MRX-M55 sub amp

SSA DCON 12"

2.25cf @ 30hz

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account