FI Q 12neo

NCspecV81
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

FI Q12 neo - dual 2ohm and has hybrid terminals

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mounted in box but never used or hooked up to amp. I do have a cherryman customs box I can sell with it. I gave $600 for this box. it has plexi window tuned to 30hz at around 2.2cubes I think or something like that. It was whatever FI recommended in email. Has RGB lighting and remote control with it. I'm only going to quote pricing on the subwoofer for now unlesss there is interest with the box. It's fairly heavy.

Price:

400 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on you

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

pwtjNDA.jpg

egKoSf1.jpg

No offense brotha. But after personal Shipping it would be about the same as buying from Fi. I realize it's new. But most would take the comfort from the actual supplier for the same price.

No offense brotha. But after personal Shipping it would be about the same as buying from Fi. I realize it's new. But most would take the comfort from the actual supplier for the same price.
FI doesn't provide free shipping so I'm not sure how it's the "same price". Looks to me like you're saving quite a bit and also the month or two of lead time. Mine took over 2 months.

here is shipping using my zipcode from FI.

lm9gadP.png

ill take the rest of the toys on the table lol specifically that turbo

if op is asking too much it simply wont sell, and he'll get offers for less - let him figure that out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

ill take the rest of the toys on the table lol specifically that turbo
if op is asking too much it simply wont sell, and he'll get offers for less - let him figure that out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

Everything is negotiable lol. Really, I'm fairly flexible. I'm open to partial trades. I just found it funny it was the "same price" when it's really not. With that being said, I'm officially open to offers.

That turbo is an EFR9180 with Bullseye Power Housing. It's pretty beastly.

Everything is negotiable lol. Really, I'm fairly flexible. I'm open to partial trades. I just found it funny it was the "same price" when it's really not. With that being said, I'm officially open to offers.
What kind of partial trades are you looking for ?

Incorrect my *** is not! Bump

I went ahead and hooked this up and I'm in love with it. lol. Since I've hooked it up obviously it's used now so price changes. I'm open to offers. I'm not exactly sure what it goes for used. I'm willing to sell simply b/c I need my race car on the road. I'll just get another later.

But just in case if nobody has an offer. I'm assuming this is going to cost $50 to ship. I'd like to get $325 shipped if possibru. But again, Everything is negotiable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NCspecV81

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
NCspecV81
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date