Voltage Regulator Agreement

Participant count
  • Participant list

adulbrich
5,000+ posts

Olive oil un-virginer
Ames, Iowa
I Alex Ulbrich (adulbrich) will be purchasing an external voltage control module from hispls for $70 shipped. He will ship it to Mitchell (wew lad) first, so he can test his alternators. When he gets the external voltage regulator, he will have a maximum of one weeks time (7 days) to test his alternators and ship the device to me in working order.

If everyone involved agrees, please comment and confirm your acceptance of the agreement.

I'll PM you my friend's paypal (I don't have personal paypal anymore).

Alex decides when I ship and I'll need Mitchell's address. Shipping will be priority mail.

got it, replying to pm's now. i will forward my address and number to both of you, i really appreciate you letting me do it this way. please keep personal info private.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll PM you my friend's paypal (I don't have personal paypal anymore).
Alex decides when I ship and I'll need Mitchell's address. Shipping will be priority mail.
Payment sent via paypal. You've got the ok to ship if you have Mitchell's address.

got it, replying to pm's now. i will forward my address and number to both of you, i really appreciate you letting me do it this way. please keep personal info private.
Payment sent via paypal. You've got the ok to ship if you have Mitchell's address.
Got it shipped today, should be in Florida Tuesday.

just found it in my mailbox, made it safe it seems so thats good

this thing was in your garage for a while eh? Ive got some cobwebs from MA now lol

Got the regulator. Seems to be fine except a bent corner. I'll test it once my alternators get here.

Still has some spider webs, lol

IMG_0443_zpsadskndup.jpg

just found it in my mailbox, made it safe it seems so thats good
this thing was in your garage for a while eh? Ive got some cobwebs from MA now lol
Well that lived in two of my Jeeps then the sugarhouse for a bit so a little bit of everything on there. I meant to clean it up before I tried to sell it but my left arm is pretty weak still from my injury.

Got the regulator. Seems to be fine except a bent corner. I'll test it once my alternators get here.
That should flatten out when you mount it. If it's an issue LMK and we can sort out on who's watch that happened.

That should flatten out when you mount it. If it's an issue LMK and we can sort out on who's watch that happened.
If it works fine, no worries. I can bend it back with some pliers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

IMG_0443_zpsadskndup.jpg
wasnt bent like that when i packed it afaik, so that would be on usps. its not on hispls, it'd be on me or usps, so he's clear there. let me know if you have any issues ill get in touch with them about it no problem my man. i didnt even use it honestly so i dunno if it was working when i got it lol but im sure it was. just let me know

wasnt bent like that when i packed it afaik, so that would be on usps. its not on hispls, it'd be on me or usps, so he's clear there. let me know if you have any issues ill get in touch with them about it no problem my man. i didnt even use it honestly so i dunno if it was working when i got it lol but im sure it was. just let me know
Alright, cool

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

adulbrich

5,000+ posts
Olive oil un-virginer
adulbrich
Ames, Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied