The Fuse Box, Bossier City

Participant count
  • Participants list

Krave

I'm an alcoholic, It's ok
The lead guy (Mike) from Audio Edge opened his own shop last year just down the road (right past wing stop across the street past the RR tracks). He still does awesome work and carries Sundown, Crescendo, Taramps, and still has some CT laying around but does not deal in that anymore due to their **** poor customer service and failing products. Carries an old school audio shop vibe where you can sit in there for hours and just shoot the **** about car audio. Where I got my SA's and SCV from, very very fair priced, does not charge MSRP either.

The lead guy (Mike) from Audio Edge opened his own shop last year just down the road (right past wing stop across the street past the RR tracks). He still does awesome work and carries Sundown, Crescendo, Taramps, and still has some CT laying around but does not deal in that anymore due to their **** poor customer service and failing products. Carries an old school audio shop vibe where you can sit in there for hours and just shoot the **** about car audio. Where I got my SA's and SCV from, very very fair priced, does not charge MSRP either.
Sounds like a good shop ..I need to check it out sometimes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...