AVH-X5800BHS nav

Participant count
  • Participant list

prmnt

I currently have the avh270 and want to upgrade to a another double din that has navigation (AVH-X5800BHS). My question is do i have to buy the navigation module to make the navigation in the double din work or is it just build in the stereo itself? I dont really know how these navigation stereo work. Thanks.

I currently have the avh270 and want to upgrade to a another double din that has navigation (AVH-X5800BHS). My question is do i have to buy the navigation module to make the navigation in the double din work or is it just build in the stereo itself? I dont really know how these navigation stereo work. Thanks.
I would say you are better off buying a deck that comes with navigation. Rather than buying this with the add on unit. The 5800 is a nice deck, but does not come with navigation from the factory. You must purchase the Pioneer AVIC U260 ‑ GPS Receiver to make it work. And after you are all said and done you could have bought a double din that has navigation already for about the same or cheaper...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.