Insane super deals on High Output Alternators

Jonathan Patrick is running some sick deals for slamology. I just ordered a 320 amp alt for 245. Hes bascially just doing this to get his name out there. I was going to hold off on gettting an h.o. alt but at these prices i couldnt resist. His normal price for a 320 amp is around 350 bucks. Dont quote me on that but its around there, so this is a super deal. I just thought i would pass the info on to u guys. If u want to get ahold of him just go to facebook and type in Jonathan Patrick. Bass on!

looks like a shill post
you could provide actual information.. lol
je8rClD.png

I put all the information that i had. I dont know if he has a website. Just go to facebook and type in his name. Its on one of his posts. Hope that helps

People have been having problems with a few hes made, you get what you pay for, singer for life.
Ive heard the same thing about singer. Iraggi. Mechmen etc. Theres always going to be issues with anything you buy once in awhile but its how these companies handle the problems is what seperates them imo. What i know is this. Jonathan Patrick makes better alts then those crap ones on ebay and right now hes as cheap as the ebay alts. I just thought i would pass along the info. Im not trying to get into a what brand is better discussion.

No 320a will cost $245.... just not going to happen.
Only companies to get my money are

Excessive amperage

Ohio gen

Singer

That's it
Ur half right hertz. No 320a alt will cost 245 but u see people have things called "sales" lol Jonathan even said hes losing money on these if he did them one by one. So hes doing batches of 5 and just breaking even. Its a super deal to get his name out there. If u wanna be brand loyal then by all means be brand loyal. But to say no 320a goes for 245 when i just showed thats the price- u make no sense. I dont get all the hostility for me taking the time and trying to help people out to save money. Go pay 700 bucks for an alt. Idgaf

I had a singer 270 on my 4.3 that fit in factory location. Would that have been large or small?
probably small? just because of price anyway but you should be able to fit a large. large case over small case all day if you can imo

large case is significantly larger, like a small case is just a little bigger than your fist and a large case is massively bigger

ad_alt1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.