what is good cheap deadner now.

Jroo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
what are some good deadner deals right now. The last time I did this years back, my local shop sold me some unbranded roll that was made by dynamat. Looking for something like that or a decent brand or up and coming brand selling cheap. Certainly looking for real deadner not peal N Seal stuff. Another forum said noico and have also heard of B-quiet. Again, haven't really seen any reviews on either.

The nvx definitely has thick foil. Might have trouble getting it around compound curves. I got a speaker kit free one time. 12x12 piece, you can hold it up with just the corner and it will stay out instead of fold like others.

I think I'm going to try the noico next time.

The nvx definitely has thick foil. Might have trouble getting it around compound curves. I got a speaker kit free one time. 12x12 piece, you can hold it up with just the corner and it will stay out instead of fold like others.
I think I'm going to try the noico next time.
noico is flimsy as fk.

My one buddy on here just bought noico,stinger road kill pro,murder mat... and the noico is nice for the price. I bought some noico and made a video on it and it's alittle bit flimsier then more expensive deadeners but the noico works good. I have some on my front doors and was surprised the difference it made with what little bit I used.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Noico-Black-80-MIL-36-SqFt-Car-Sound-Deadener-Dynamat-deadening-Xtreme-sample-/251811595900?hash=item3aa124067c%3Ag%3ApeAAAOSwB9xXOwX4&_trkparms=pageci%253Ac24eeec5-2e9f-11e7-8514-74dbd18008cc%257Cparentrq%253Ac55e2d4415b0ab66aa648abffffefd97%257Ciid%253A6

^^^ yeah the Noico for the price isn't bad, the stinger is better and I wouldn't touch the murdermat again if it was half off. I assumed crescendo would be good since everything is beast from them but the deadner is on par with the Noico 50 mil I have also. Noico 80 mil is not bad if budget ballin. Now is there better deadner? God yes. Tons. But if your just looking for cheapest that will work Noico is what I'd recommend.

Went with GTmat supreme 110mil and it's nice. 12 sqft was like $53 shipped off their website. They had a code going

Sound Deadening (CLD) Testing - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

If you jump to the end there's a good bit of info. Yes there's options that get expensive and there's best better good and ok. The Noico for the price is the best "cheap" deadner for the op if he's just looking for flat out I want deadner but want to spend as little as possible. Now since I've owned(own and installing in my truck now) multiple brands my personal opinion is save for a extra week or two and get the stinger. Just because it's expensive, aka crecendo murdermat, does not mean it's good. Now there's a lot of guys that will let pride get in the way and say product a is the best because that's what I bought......There's a ton of options but without getting sidetracked and a strict "budget" brand you can't beat Noico per dollar per sq ft. Now yes there is second skin bstock and etc....but op's point from what I assume is he's on a budget and not looking to spend over 3-400$ on deadner.

Where is @JohnKuthe to throw out secondskin pro just to blow up a thread when it's not what op is looking for.

Just out of curiosity. OP. What are you running system wise? There's no point buying the best deadner for a lower end system and if your running something bigger I would save and get something worth while. ^^that knu looks beast but if your running like a kicker comp 12 there's not a huge need. a quick rundown of what you have and a budget would awesome and we could really offer good options. Because my budget vs yours vs someone else will always be different. What may be budget for some of the heavy hitters here is sometime the high end of what someone else may be able to afford. It's all dependent of what your needs and available funds are.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.