audio control dm 810 or dm 608

Participant count
  • Participants list

Jroo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Looking at alternatives for my Volvo build. I have to use some form of LOC since my car is fiber optic from head to amp. I know I can tap the speakers outs in the factory amp and was originally looking at the basic audio control stull like lc7. My two local shops that sell audio control, neither has sold either one of the processors. The only review I can find is very brief from Crutchfield. I figure if I have to go the LOC route, might as well get some processing ability in the same package. Again, anyone seen these in use?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.