I cant believe there are still BNIB available

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rich B
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Carver Amazing Black Speakers Pair BRAND NEW OLD STOCK IN BOX!!!

s-l1600.jpg

Carver Amazing Black Speakers Pair BRAND NEW OLD STOCK IN BOX!!! | eBay

Ill stick to my Klipse for the time being.Wow! Amazing fr sure.Wonder if they are working well??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ill stick to my Klipse for the time being.Wow! Amazing fr sure.Wonder if they are working well??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I saw those "Amazing" Carvers twice in person, they are HUGE!

But the sound was great.

That same seller also has some BNIB old school car audio, including something I always wanted to try............

Old School, JIM FOSGATES / GAVOTTE 360 DEGREES DIGITAL SPACE MATRIX fosgate NEW!

iconImgNA_96x96.gif
s-l300.jpg

Old School, JIM FOSGATES / GAVOTTE 360 DEGREES DIGITAL SPACE MATRIX fosgate NEW! | eBay

Very cool. Thanks for the link.

If that processor is anything like the Hafler stuff, should be worth the money. Probably performs similar to the ESP-2?

I saw those "Amazing" Carvers twice in person, they are HUGE!
But the sound was great.

That same seller also has some BNIB old school car audio, including something I always wanted to try............

Old School, JIM FOSGATES / GAVOTTE 360 DEGREES DIGITAL SPACE MATRIX fosgate NEW!

iconImgNA_96x96.gif
s-l300.jpg

Old School, JIM FOSGATES / GAVOTTE 360 DEGREES DIGITAL SPACE MATRIX fosgate NEW! | eBay
Man..Dammn nice for sure..I sure miss that Sony XEC-1000 that I should have never sold back in the 90s:slap:

Very cool. Thanks for the link.
If that processor is anything like the Hafler stuff, should be worth the money. Probably performs similar to the ESP-2?

Jim Fosgate was big into surround sound, in fact Dolby Prologic II was an invention of his, thats why it seems to be a 5.1 channel to you...........it IS 5.1 channels.

But these came around too late for me, I decided a few years back that surround sound would not be as important as a truly flexible time alignment/frequency processor would be.

So instead of the Gavotte I started looking for one of these............

123.jpg%7Eoriginal

125.jpg%7Eoriginal

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.