Looking for MEMBER (528hz)

Participant count
  • Participants list
[quote name='BMayes36']He had a seizure then died of heart failure on December 6 2013. He was only 40.[/QUOTE]

Many thats fucked up. God rest his soul. Man id love to help anyway I can dude! @dbeez man I'm sorry to hear that but im glad you are doing this. I want to help. I'll keep and ear out!!

Yes i have recovered dans jeep i could find any 2 warlords and put them in but his warlords hold a much more significant value to me and to fund them and put them back would be love. The jerp has suffered and needs floorpsn on passenger side as well as rockers replaced a screw was put through a roof brace well it sticks completely out of the roof now.

Yes i have recovered dans jeep i could find any 2 warlords and put them in but his warlords hold a much more significant value to me and to fund them and put them back would be love. The jerp has suffered and needs floorpsn on passenger side as well as rockers replaced a screw was put through a roof brace well it sticks completely out of the roof now.
**** fuckers can't drill and tap?

The screw theough the roof wasnt done when snoop had it the roof brace should have had adhesive put on top of it then pressed against the roof and let ait til it cured it would jave held peefect but i just have alot of work to het all issues fixed it has went through alot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.