Help choosing 6.5 components

Participant count
  • Participant list

kduff854

Hi I have a 2003 avalon with the jbl sound system. I am an avid MB Quart fan (old school stuff) am looking for great tweets but mostly good midbass. Everything is factory and I want to add ipod hookup and bluetooth. I have a great powered eclipse single din head unit as well as an audiobahn 8volt line driver eq. I am looking to power with either an old school rf or an ppi art series. I am unfamiliar with some of the new brands as far as amps and speakers so I was wondering what new amps would you recommend if I dont go old school. Looking at skar audio, soundqubed, nvx etc for amps. Also looking at focal, hertz, cdt audio, sundown audio, infinity, morel for components. I plan on adding rear fill co ax in the back and one 10sub in a sealed enclosure love nice tight bass. Also looking to maybe replace the factory sub with something else in addition to the 10 in box?? Have no clue what to get but I want to spend no more than $300 on 6.5 components and $300 max on an amp and 150 on the sub and box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.