I need to order new front stage door speakers...not sure which ones, Help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rangerboats

La.
I upgraded my Mid's amp to a Rockford Fosgate Power T400.2 and my Cresendo 6.5 were around 6 years old already and it blew the left door, so now I need new speakers. The truck will fit 6x9 so I am looking at this line up but have no idea which one would be best. I have tweeters on a Alpine MRP-T220 and two 8" AB VFL on a Incriminator 10.1. Should I be looking at another pair of 6.5 or some of this list of 6x9? Trying to stay in the $125 to $135 range. Thank you all very much for the help.

CL-69X - CDT Audio 6 x 9

SPR-69 - Alpine 6" x 9" Type-R

Maximo 69C - Morel 6" x 9"

Image Dynamics ID69 6" x 9"

DCX 690.3 - Hertz

Thank you for the reply and help. After spending over 3 hours reading across the internet I am leaning toward buying the Morel Maximo 69C 6" x 9" I've read very good things about this set. I'm going to wait a few days and see if I get some other replies to this thread before ordering though.

I have a 2012 Nissan Frontier Quad Cab SE.

Mylows10, I do like those but at $450 I would bet even with a good deal they are out of my price range.

EDIT............... I just ordered the Morel Maximo 69C 6" x 9"

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.