Big Zed Amps USA2300F Planet Audio

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Item(s) for Sale:

A few of the best big Zed amps up for grabs.

A) Planet Audio P1502

B) Planet Audio P2502

C) US Acoustics 2300F

D) US Acoustics 2300F

E) US Acoustics 2300F Chrome Series

F) US Acoustics 2075

G) US Acoustics 2100 Chrome Series

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All are used and in fantastic condition. These are strong and sound amazing. They handle my toughest LMS subwoofers with ease, no shutting down. That's saying a lot because they are known amp killers. They own any midbass driver, period. Even the 8ohm drivers, lol. The US Acoustics amps make their bridged power at 4ohms and the Planet Audio amps make their bridged power at 2ohms (bulletproof, look at all the transistors). The little white one makes well over 800rms @ 2ohm and more under dynamic conditions. The others all make well over 1000rms and much more under dynamic conditions. None of them have weak-ass subsonic filters, these have the necessary current and control for the blub-blub. Just build a box designed to harness that low shit, lol. I've been holding quite a few Zed amps and I literally just bought the two gray 2300Fs but life keeps coming at me and I just found out I need to put some of my collection up.

Price:

A) $175 shipped

B) $350 shipped

C) $325 shipped

D) $325 shipped

E) $400 shipped

F) $90 shipped

G) $140 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

All prices include shipping. CONUS only, please.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have a pair of 2200s,left out of one massive collection.Some really Great Clean power!Great Amps!Im a Zed Collector and runner, and this is killing me here.Damnmmned Roofers!!!

Any Trades that could be considered or you have interest in perhaps off top of your head?? Just asking:awesome:
Well I desperately need the cash but I would strongly consider a BNIB (or near new, no scratches/low hours) Pioneer P99RS head unit. Perhaps a TC LMS driver, any version. LMS4000, RLS, 5400, etc...
Those are great amps, GLWS
Thank you, Sir. Something tells me you're speaking from experience.

Planet Audio P2502 is SOLD, thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.