Build time on SSA subs

Maybe 3 weeks x 2? Not sure how it works for multiple subs, but their cs is pretty good. Contacting them won't hurt, with that said, trust me, the wait is worth it!

just have 3 months wait expectations and you should be happy. FI fks them over by placing them last in the build priority building ascendant and crossfire first before SSA so yeaah its not SSA's fault thats for sure.

I ordered a Havoc a few years back and it took almost 3 months. They say 3 weeks, ive almost never heard of that build house being that fast

just have 3 months wait expectations and you should be happy. FI fks them over by placing them last in the build priority building ascendant and crossfire first before SSA so yeaah its not SSA's fault thats for sure.
lol rip

oh well i very much enjoy my team aa, that took a few weeks to arrive for a reasonable price

The build house is absolutely slammed but they are working as fast as possible to catch up. The huge sale with the killer prices over loaded them, but orders are shipping out and we are updating everyone as their order is on the UPS truck. The normal lead time is stated that way as due to normal load times on the build house 21 business days is attainable, but when a massive amount of orders come flooding in during the Black Friday sale, then during the Holiday sale, and then again during the Tax sale.... Good, fast, cheap, (pick 3).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.