SoCal Only! 15" Fi Q subwoofer with ported box

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaznKewLguyX
10+ year member

bloop
SoCal
Item(s) for Sale:

15" Fi Q subwoofer D2 with cooling option.

IIRC box is close to 3cuft @ 28hz.

Dimensions of box

31.5" L x 22" W x 15.5" T

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Trying to sell this sub/box combo cause I'm looking to get my trunk space back. Box is built from Birch from csstang on here.

Excellent condition

Price:

$300 picked up

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Due to size and weight, Local pick up only in Orange County, CA 92683

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Please PM me if you have any questions. Not looking for any trades at the moment. Just trying to free up space in the garage and trunk. Can demo upon pick up but I think my feedback in my signature speaks for itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
He says stang built it. Agree looks much bigger than 2cf.
Ah missed it. See what happens when I "skim-read" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Ah missed it. See what happens when I "skim-read" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Lol. I'm definitely guilty of that most of the time.

Dann I wish I lived in bellflower still great sub and great box glws someone is going to come up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...