Android 7.0 and Pioneer AVIC-8200NEX

Participant count
  • Participant list

mx718

Is anyone running a newer Pioneer Head Unit with Android 7.0 or later and not able to connect to their head unit via USB. It says incompatible USB. I just installed this unit today and everything is working perfectly except this. It has to be some kind of setting in my phone.

Ive already done this -

go into the usb settings and take pictures its some times a pia to get it hooked up correctly, ive noticed on the 8100nex you have to set the usb setup before plugging anything into the usb

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
User manual for the A!. it's in Korean, but Google translate can help you with that...
mp3tag is another free one that is popular for car radio use (for some reason, some metatagging software does not do well with album art and car...
OK. Sorry for the basic questions. My phone has a hotspot so I could use that. However, I am wondering if the phone is connected to the head...

About this thread

mx718

mx718
Ocala, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dumple