Southwest Region Lookin' to meter the Blazer...

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Thanks for tryin'... I called them all today and the one who is supposed to have one was closed!

The show scene around here is dead this spring unless you wanna go to Vegas or SoCal but I'm not lookin' to drive that far... I used to know people but I've been gone a long time and the whole group has changed! A2K in Tucson is a sure bet... but they were closed today... Bummer

Thanks for tryin'... I called them all today and the one who is supposed to have one was closed!The show scene around here is dead this spring unless you wanna go to Vegas or SoCal but I'm not lookin' to drive that far... I used to know people but I've been gone a long time and the whole group has changed! A2K in Tucson is a sure bet... but they were closed today... Bummer
Shredder theres shows here every weekend, most are lowrider shows but have other categories as well, theres one coming up next month at castles and coasters by metro center. Pretty for from north scottsdale but im planning to go as my friends club is hosting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What club? When is it? Who do I contact? Sorry too much coffee...
The club throwing it is called Desert Kings and Queens CC. You do not have to register in advance just show up during move in.
9734660e4e4e1f17fe350185ad5ae17c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Who has a meter in the Phoenix area... Does anyone have a way to contact them?
Go on Facebook, look up Az SPL or Arizona SPL or AZ SPL no drama and ask to be a member. There are afew fellas in phx who have meters that can help. there are bass meets during the week posted on the fb groups I named, some people will let you meter for free

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.