Another CSCStang T-Line

Sguirrelfeather

Senior VIP Member
@CSCStang sold me a T-Line for one of the 1544s I bought from him. Due to the limited room I had to work with, he work with me for several days until we got the measurements down just right so I could fit the box and still have a great sounding sub. When it was all said and done, he had made a HUGE error in judgement on the shipping costs and wound up eating almost all of his profit! Never once did he ask me to cover that cost, as he had made the error, not me. Just can't say enough about his integrity. This was my third transaction with him and I will definitely be a repeat customer.

As for the box, it sounds incredible!! 11 ply construction, was shipped with a lot of protection, came with binding posts installed, and is SOLID. Great box from a great guy. Oh, and for the record, while I couldn't cover all of his excess shipping costs, I did give him what I could. Was the right thing to do.

Thanks for the post Mike, much appreciated. Yeah I very much appreciate you working with me on the shipping, it's been a while and I should have checked first. Enjoy man and when you want to go bigger just holler at me! Haha.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Chris is a awesome guy. I bug him all the time with box questions lol. He just helped me with a tline box for some 10's

CSCStang is a standup guy. He goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes right. He makes the best boxes around hands down. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Sguirrelfeather

Senior VIP Member
Sguirrelfeather
Mountain Home, ID
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views