2005 Suburban cargo and under rear seat dimensions?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ThatChevyGuy
5,000+ posts

sue me, its a ford.
Georgia
Hello all, I recently picked up a new to me vehicle. Anyhoo, I'm ready to plan a new build and start ordering amps/subs and box plan. I googled it for a while but couldnt find what i needed. How wide is the rear cargo area panel to panel behind the 2nd row seats, i guestimate 49-50"? Also, what are about the max dimensions for cramming an amp under the rear seat? I have had a major life event recently and i am unable to go measure for myself. I greatly appreciate any help!!

Do you know how to use a tape measure?
Newer years might be different but I have my amps under the rear seat.
Like i stated, I am unable to go measure it myself, currently. I have had 3 major surgeries and am confined to my bed for a month or so. I'm trying to keep my mind off things and design a box and order amp and subs, meanwhile. I can't wait a month to know the dims, it's gonna kill me. Thanks

Thanks, what year is yours? I was hoping it was 49-50" crap.
1997, it's in my sig, and dunno if your able to see it. (not being a jackass, some phones/tablets, computers, I've heard from others they don't show everything or can't see it)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.