Should I buy this pioneer amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Louisiana
Thats a fair price. I think that amp is rated 1200@1, and does right around there. They are like 189 new. So 200 with sa12 and box is good deal if everything is in good shape

Thats a fair price. I think that amp is rated 1200@1, and does right around there. They are like 189 new. So 200 with sa12 and box is good deal if everything is in good shape
Yeah but just because it is rated for 1200 doesn't mean it does 1200 lol. I think I'm just gonna go get it. The fuse rating is 3x40a which is right at 1200rms if my math is correct. I just might need to upgrade my wire from 4 gauge to 2 gauge maybe. And a bigger fuse by my battery

With 120a of fusing, it should be pretty close.
Yeah. I'm gonna go get it. Hopefully I won't have to upgrade my wire right away. I'm on 6 gauge (from Walmart) and I have about 10-13 feet of power wire. I can cut it down a little though because I have about 2 feet of slack. And I need to find a 120a blade fuse

Alright I have it hooked up. Here's a video of it with my kicker CVR 12. Sundown is in my garage.

I will have more videos of it tomorrow. But it's definetly a tad louder than how it was on my other amp. I still have to properly set the gain. I think there's a little left in it.

Looks like lightening in the background. Those LED's legal in your state to have on?
Lol hell no hahaha. I have to take them off tomorrow. I really didn't realize that the top end of the subwoofer could be seen through the window. I was trying to find a place to put the lights that wouldn't be too obvious lol.

But I think it looks really cool!

Lol hell no hahaha. I have to take them off tomorrow. I really didn't realize that the top end of the subwoofer could be seen through the window. I was trying to find a place to put the lights that wouldn't be too obvious lol.
But I think it looks really cool!

Yeah some cops don't like flashy lights like that. Esp in this state. They're really picky about things like that.

I had blue LED's on my license plate on the back of my s10. My wife got pulled over one day and was given 15 days to change them to a diff color. She told me about it. I kinda chuckled and said glad I didn't get pulled over. She frowned at me. Said I'll sleep on the couch that night.

read a lot about the pioneer amps passed few days look better than i thought (haven't had one in many yrs) but theu don't have ss filter if u doing ported (unless real low tune)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.