C.A.B. vs Skar

How much power do you need?

That 400w likely isnt audible, unless you are chasing Termlab tenths.

There are also a faction of people that believes skar rigs dyno tests on amps lower than SK line

U would not hear a difference in 400watts.i think the cab looks like more beef on the inside
Hmnn. I thought the cab looked kinda bare. But i have no knowledge on the guts of an amp. Thus why i refer to you guys. The skar just looked like it had more stuff on the board but again like i said i dont know if thats a good thing or bad lol. Thx for the input guys. Ur the best as always!

I had a thread on this not long ago.

After researching for a while I bought the Skar RP2000.1

I also thought the guts of the Skar looked beefier.

I have beating on a set of Skar VVX v.1 for over 5 years in 3 different cars now powered by the 2000

Have you hooked up that CAB yet or just making statements?

Buy that skar amp then try both and then you'll know hich is louder.

Yeah that cab my not be good enough for u and I'm a nice guy so i'll send u $100 RIGHT NOW ZIP IS 27330 lol., but for real tho..
If you think 2k+ isn't enough for the OP, there's a problem.

That CAB amp has been dyno'd many times, plenty of youtube vids as well as on assorted forums too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.