90 ah batts for 542 shipped...

Jeffdachef
5,000+ posts

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Thats LITHIUM batts there bros
There's a contreversy and test going on with these cheap @ss fk lithiums going up agains 7 north star agms and destroying the agms in both value and performance and space. soo yeah Was gonna do a certain brand but i can get up to 270 ah of lithium... even if its not as good as other lithiums, ITS STILL fking crazy amounts of lithium reserves.

https://www.ev-power.eu/LiFeYPO4-batteries-12V-1-1/Lithium-Battery-12V-90Ah-WB-LP12V90AH.html
Thats a crazy low price, I been investigating Lithium baterys and trying to learn about them. I will watch and see what happens with these ? Did you order any ? And hows the big build coming along ?

Thats a crazy low price, I been investigating Lithium baterys and trying to learn about them. I will watch and see what happens with these ? Did you order any ? And hows the big build coming along ?
oh i'm saving up for them for sure. Gonna order 3 of them. Was recommended by a pretty trustworthy guy on the FB car audio community. He'll upload a bench test video soon and i'll post that on here.

For now though I only have enough saved for the wall. I just had to replace all 4 tires and got heavy duty tires for prep. Just gotta wait till the paychecks come for the lithiums.

If you looking at lithiums in general whether to use them over agms, its a NO BRAINER!!! FK agms lol. heavy, low discharge rate, doesnt hold voltages, lower DB scores.... Lithium is everything AGMs wanted to be but couldnt. Not even if they had 6 friends with them. Everyone that did a swap from AGMs to lithiums got mad gains in voltages, and termlab scores.

oh i'm saving up for them for sure. Gonna order 3 of them. Was recommended by a pretty trustworthy guy on the FB car audio community. He'll upload a bench test video soon and i'll post that on here.
For now though I only have enough saved for the wall. I just had to replace all 4 tires and got heavy duty tires for prep. Just gotta wait till the paychecks come for the lithiums.
Cool ! I was going to add another Jb black cherry for a total of 4 and a diff agm auto battery in secondary position under the hood. But crap a 90ah lithium would be more than what I have and the JB is 280 for one shipped so for double the price I could do the lithium and save all the weight and space.

Im just gonna see what his test results are. Hes putting it agains nsb agms and jy power liths. He projected the bats to be not on par with jy, not sure how big of a margin. But definitely still superior to the 6 nsb g31s from the current bench test results.

The limitless 22ah battery I'm planing on getting says 200 amp max charge... But I'm running a 400 amp alt.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Hmmm. That 30ah looks perfect for me. But the 14.6 volt max charging voltage... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
What are you charging at ? I see the full tilt batteries look to regulate charge input ? Wondering a lot about charging them back up ? I am currently running two 270 amp singer Alts and a 200 js alt ? So if these battery's req a lower input in amps does that mean slower recharge times ? And also now I have a good idea that I am mostly running off my Alts most of the time , if so with smaller alt for charging I would be running off battery more so how would I know what size lithium to get to power my 16000 ish watts ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you charging at ? I see the full tilt batteries look to regulate charge input ? Wondering a lot about charging them back up ? I am currently running two 270 amp singer Alts and a 200 js alt ? So if these battery's req a lower input in amps does that mean slower recharge times ? And also now I have a good idea that I am mostly running off my Alts most of the time , if so with smaller alt for charging I would be running off battery more so how would I know what size lithium to get to power my 16000 ish watts ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ive been talking to the guy on Facebook for a few mins now. He said I would be perfectly fine with a 400 amp alt on the 30AH but I will need an external regulator to bring my voltage down to 14.6 volts. Trying to see how to order the 30AH now. His site is down and don't know much about this company so I'm kinda leery about ordering from him..

Asked him to send me an invoice to paypal and still waiting.. Not sure If I should chance it will full tilt or go with Limitless... I like Full Tilts 30AH battery better but looks like they are a brand new company. Ive heard great things about Limitless though. Hate having to make decisions like this lol.

Well he just got back to me and said the 30AH won't be available for 6 weeks... Fuck that..

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.