PXA H800 Installlation

00navein

Bahrain
Hi Everyone

I have gone through some of the topics here but has not helped me out and so am starting this topic.

I have a 2016 tucson with an aftermarket headunit. It has a 6 channel RCA out. I was running just an amp (GMD 8604) powering my Pioneer 10" Shalow Sub and my Pioneer 1685 4 way back door speakers.

Now that i have decided to upgrade my whole set up with a POLK DB 6501 component on my front doors and a new mono amp GMD 8601 which will power my sub and will use the existing amp GMD8604 for my front and back doors. And also i have a PXA H800 in this set up. I have powered all the these (amp and dsp) with the same power line using a power block. I have connected the POWER, GROUND, REMOTE IN, and the RCA Input and Output.

I have reconfirmed that i have used the "REMOTE IN" and not the "REMOTE OUT" wire to power the PXA.

While i switch on the Head unit both the amps power up but not the PXA.

can anyone pleasehelp me out from this situation.

Thank you all in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

disconnect the amps and see if the radio will turn on the pxa

Hi Everyone
I have gone through some of the topics here but has not helped me out and so am starting this topic.

I have a 2016 tucson with an aftermarket headunit. It has a 6 channel RCA out. I was running just an amp (GMD 8604) powering my Pioneer 10" Shalow Sub and my Pioneer 1685 4 way back door speakers.

Now that i have decided to upgrade my whole set up with a POLK DB 6501 component on my front doors and a new mono amp GMD 8601 which will power my sub and will use the existing amp GMD8604 for my front and back doors. And also i have a PXA H800 in this set up. I have powered all the these (amp and dsp) with the same power line using a power block. I have connected the POWER, GROUND, REMOTE IN, and the RCA Input and Output.

I have reconfirmed that i have used the "REMOTE IN" and not the "REMOTE OUT" wire to power the PXA.

While i switch on the Head unit both the amps power up but not the PXA.

can anyone pleasehelp me out from this situation.

Thank you all in advance.

only way it will switch on without the rux is if you have an Al-NET headunit.wjat headunit do you have ?
I have an after market head unit

6ea052813a4c857b57e2991b68d56e9b.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Without an AI-NET

that looks like a stock unit in the picture sir. if its aftermarket what brand is it?

I have an after market head unit
6ea052813a4c857b57e2991b68d56e9b.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Without an AI-NET

Yep! Alpine figured out a $200 RUX EXTRA superfluous REQUIREMENT to confuse us all with!
Sick sad and TRUE!! :-(

John Kuthe...
Yeah true buddy they just mailed ne telling that i will require a RUX. They should be selling it together with the pxa without wasting our time and money

Yeah true buddy they just mailed ne telling that i will require a RUX. They should be selling it together with the pxa without wasting our time and money
Glad I'm not the only one here who thinks so! Now that I have my mostly Alpine system installed and working I am NEVER buying ANY Alpine stuff anymore! Ever! :-( Sounds pretty good but is a real PITA to get working!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

00navein

00navein
Bahrain
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
00navein