2009 accord 2.4 mechman alternator need help!!!

DOOM1987

Hey guys I'm new to this site and I recently bought a mechman alternator for my 09 accord since I kept having issues with the stock ones soI'm in search of a smaller tighter fitting serpentine belt and I've had no luck all over the Web . I spoke with mechman but we couldn't fine a solution. I saw someone posted they found a tight enough belt but never posted any part numbers so if you see this please add your educated opinion thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried a Honda forum ??Keep hope alive is on one of them and should know for sure..let me see if I still have the forum info in my inbox to get a hold of him

UPDATE- after months of research and countless deadends i almost gave up until i did some math on the length of the belt and found the exact size I needed 7 ribs and all. It eliminated the squeaky rattling noise I kept hearing when I was at a stop the belt brand is bando part# 7pk1815 and hopefully this helps someone in the future

UPDATE- after months of research and countless deadends i almost gave up until i did some math on the length of the belt and found the exact size I needed 7 ribs and all. It eliminated the squeaky rattling noise I kept hearing when I was at a stop the belt brand is bando part# 7pk1815 and hopefully this helps someone in the future
I have a 2011 Accord 2.4. should be the same correct? About to buy a mechman

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I honestly forgot how long it took I believe the website States how long it takes and yes it was a direct bolt on you just have to change the head of the ground wire witch is also provided with the alternator

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.