Wtb dd le-m12

Participant count
  • Participant list

Joseph7195
10+ year member

Walkin Tall
I am Looking for a Digital Designs LE-M12 sub and enclosure. It doesn't matter to me if you're and individual or dealer. Just looking for a cheaper price. Used with cosmetic issues is fine with me. Just as long as it's cheap and fully functional! Here is a pic of what I am looking for:

Thanks for looking!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thankyou.gif.5451126d09e870f796f50c3a4dd5acd7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryexcited.gif.c26a15f316d23068607f36ddacd7a7ab.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually looking to find that post so i could put it here but i couldnt find it lol
Yes yes and yes! This is along the lines of what I am looking for! And since it's for my wife's ride, it doesn't have to be overly extravagant. I was kinda hoping to buy used, so do either of you guys have something hanging out around the house y'all would like to get rid of? Before I start bidding on that ebay item, I am gonna see how high the bidding gets over the next day and a half, cause that is an actual great product at a great starting price. I hope it doesn't get up too high. Or maybe help out a fellow ca.com member/basshead get rid of old stuff too

Yes yes and yes! This is along the lines of what I am looking for! And since it's for my wife's ride, it doesn't have to be overly extravagant. I was kinda hoping to buy used, so do either of you guys have something hanging out around the house y'all would like to get rid of? Before I start bidding on that ebay item, I am gonna see how high the bidding gets over the next day and a half, cause that is an actual great product at a great starting price. I hope it doesn't get up too high. Or maybe help out a fellow ca.com member/basshead get rid of old stuff too
Won't it's almost done lol

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

A hand made box will cost you that price alone it's worth it

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.