FS Monitor 1 Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
I have here a small collection of amps that total 10 channels of awesome zapco/aarpa power. These guys are well taken care of. Look almost new. Very small markings on some of these, but they are extremely good showing condition.

So we have (2) mk 2.70 with matching serial box. One has the manual copied but both have original box/matching serial. (1) mk 2.120 in great/excellent condition no box or manual but will be very carefully packaged. And (1) mk 4.70 also with no box but will be packaged carefully.

I was planning on using these 10 channels in my w211 but the fiber optic system is not going to be easy to work around especially since I wanted to use all speakers in the car. (3-way upfront 2-way in the back subwoofer in the rear panel).

It would have been a perfect setup if not that I use the car for work and cannot afford to open it up and work the way it needs to be done because downtime means less money coming in.

So here we are. I will wait until my next vehicle to put a system in since the factory setup is great for my long drives.

Any questions feel free to message me. I *might* accept a trade. Would consider a high end head unit, maybe some high end sub (IE c12xl) of course no amps, I have that covered.

Looking to get 500 + actual shipping, paypal

mcqhoo.jpg

21eood3.jpg

20030on.jpg

2qw37n5.jpg

mvjkok.jpg

2cygxtl.jpg

x4qljb.jpg

286uwdw.jpg

2dua1q0.jpg

34e5gg0.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.