Trying to decide on an amplifier

Participant count
  • Participant list
Im leery about new orion stuff. But that 5k is supposed to be korean and guts look appropriate. Dual inputs is promising. The ts3.5 might be a better comparison

Im leery about new orion stuff. But that 5k is supposed to be korean and guts look appropriate. Dual inputs is promising. The ts3.5 might be a better comparison
kr, I hadn't heard of Twisted amps until the past few days, but they seem to be well liked. Seems Orion has always had quality products.

Will they do .05 ohm ? Always loved the HCCA red amps back in the day late 80s I had Hcca250 it was the sheet back then lol !

Id do the sundown-twisted build because it is more of a known quantity.. but you should research the orion amp more. I think the guts look solid

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.