Soundqubed 7000

you're definitely going to be crazy when you're older this is like... the 8th big amp set up youve had

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I can't wait to be an old pervert.

Thanks. I was not planning on buying one but I couldn't pass up their Tax return sale.
Hey i was wondering if you, or anyone else knows of any other car audio companies that do a tax time sale like sq? I was hoping Sundown would do something. Or is this just a thing that sq does? any info would be appreciated. -thanks

Hey i was wondering if you, or anyone else knows of any other car audio companies that do a tax time sale like sq? I was hoping Sundown would do something. Or is this just a thing that sq does? any info would be appreciated. -thanks
Soundqubed does it every year and its normally pretty good. I honestly don't know of any other company doing them right now. SSA did one last year but I guess they aren't this year.

Woah nice man. Love brand new things.....esp amps.

How about a few gut shots?

Still bugs me how the company name is on the side of the packaging during shipping. I like to keep my stuff discreet when I buy things. I dunno about anyone else but that's me. Nobody needs to know what it is or what I bought.

Woah nice man. Love brand new things.....esp amps.
How about a few gut shots?

Still bugs me how the company name is on the side of the packaging during shipping. I like to keep my stuff discreet when I buy things. I dunno about anyone else but that's me. Nobody needs to know what it is or what I bought.
Thanks.

I already put its big *** back into the box. Soundqubed has gut shots on their site IIRC.

IIRC Sundown has a yardsale going on right now at caco.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.