Recommendation please

Participant count
  • Participants list

sabas

Perth
Hi,

My car is Camry 2009 and I'm looking for an aftermarket head unit which is not china. Any brand from Pioneer, Kenwood or Alpine that can give me:

- GPS

- Micro sd card (USB is ok) plays mp4, mkv

- DVD

Please let me know if such a head unit exist in the market and where I can buy it.

Thank you very much,

Not in China....lol. 90% of what we buy is made there. Number might be exagerated but still people have no idea until they look at the made in sticker. Some don't care.

Not in China....lol. 90% of what we buy is made there. Number might be exagerated but still people have no idea until they look at the made in sticker. Some don't care.
not exaggerated at all. pioneer, kenwood and all that outsource to china as well.

This is prob the 5th thread I've seen you advertise that **** HU you have. Knock it off....your worse than gramps.

you win!!!
Ahhh.. Sooo...!!!.. me so bangin'... and you're slingin' Hu's?.. might find another venue... one with more noobs!.. 02/11/2017?.. why the reply?

n1R2oS2.jpg

WOW!... imagine that... Chinese built amps...

zgTwnX1.jpg

I used a $100 dollar HU to get to that and some Chinese built amps and subs... it's all knowledge and installation my friend...

If you're not spamming.... why the post in reviews?

Ahhh.. Sooo...!!!.. me so bangin'... and you're slingin' Hu's?.. might find another venue... one with more noobs!.. 02/11/2017?.. why the reply?
n1R2oS2.jpg

WOW!... imagine that... Chinese built amps...

zgTwnX1.jpg

I used a $100 dollar HU to get to that and some Chinese built amps and subs... it's all knowledge and installation my friend...

If you're not spamming.... why the post in reviews?
Build a HU with a good clean signal and not a buncha' feautures... that'll sell itself... a 5-7V deck?.. pre-out only with a x-over... sounds like a benchmark to me... but what do i know, I've only been around since the mid 80's... ( and with an actual volume knob)... it's user error to not give feedback I think... lol

Thx... that's what I suspected... what about those promoting their website?.. like "speaker champion"... lol... that guy!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sabas

sabas
Perth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date