orion 2100 and 2250

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
Hcca 2100 pics

http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/m... Uploads/20170203_200722_zps9ji6bblk.jpg.html

20170203_200722_zps9ji6bblk.jpg

Item(s) for Sale:

Orion hcca 2100

Orion 2250sx the beast

2250 sx

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Got this along with the 2100 awhile back. Bottom plate has been cut so you can remove wires easily I'd assume. I am not the original owner. Amp works great and actually sounded better then I would have guessed. I only have one set of set screws for the power and ground between the 2 orions I figured I'd send them with which ever sold first or before shipping head to ace and try to find soemthing that would work incase I needed to test the remaining amp again before selling. Over all condition I'd say 6.5-7 out of 10. I have one harness between the 2 orions also but it was bought off ebay for idk 30 bucks maybe. Anyways on to the pics

That's the info on the 2250

Got this and the 2250 awhile back. Clearing out some of the stuff I'll never use and this is one of them. It is missing the bottom plate. I got it like that but had always planned on putting a piece of plexiglass down there. The amp works and sounds awesome. Now I do know some of the 2100's came like this while most were red. I don't know it this was changed or if it came like this factory. I am not a big orion guy honestly. Overall condition I'd say 6-7 out of 10. Others may rate it higher or lower but I can say I would NOT hide it in my own install. Any other pics needed or wanted just let me know. To test it I used the 12v power supply big d reviewed which is actually pretty nice. If anyone was curious. I will give the 2250 a look over tomorrow also.

Took some pics with flash and some without

That's for the 2100

Price:

400 and 400 I'll take trades heavy on my end. Heavyyy

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

2100 was stripped by one of its previous owners. Still looks good

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Last of orion 2250sx 2250 sx

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Forgot to post in thread for sale if there's a mod change get it for me to FS:

Lol no joke man they are hugggeeee in person lol. Absolutely awesome amps. If I wasn't buying another car and finishing some renovations I'd be keeping these. I don't collect orion but these are the amps you almost never see for sale blah blah so they would be cool for my collection to say the least. I believe they may have also been recapped but I have no clue really just my caps look different then any other gut pic of these amps I've seen

Silver!!
Don't see many of the color.

Beast amps for sure. How under rated are those? 500 watts lol so big for 500 watts.

Yellow dually, the topper would move up to expose a bank on each side, I still wonder if it was the white dually that had the wall of 15's that was modded, I sat in that one it was on like 10 or so 250 hcca's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.