big scott

Participant count
  • Participant list
Send him a PM?

he'll get it. See him here pretty much all the time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Send him a PM?

he'll get it. See him here pretty much all the time :D[/QUOTE]
Did that already still haven't replied back and thank you @Boomin_tahoe

He goes MIA. I believe he sold someone a radio not to long ago then went MIA for months. He has health issues but still no excuse for shady shlt
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/619390-big-scott-paid-hu-but-no-response.html
Yes I know he has health issues and I haven't purchased anything from him but he is trying to get my hp desktop computer and we had worked out a payment arrangement and just wanted to see if he still was interested in it or I'll just refund him the funds he sent me through PayPal

back at ya..

and to the guy digging up shit

that prick got his money back.

and ya been sick again. in hospital for a week and half.

and i pmed you buddy.

back at ya..
and to the guy digging up shit

that prick got his money back.

and ya been sick again. in hospital for a week and half.

and i pmed you buddy.
lol you called dude a prick but ur the one who screwed him, why is he a prick bc he wanted what he paid for and got di.cked around by you for months? you are such full of ********, saying that you cant text on govt. phones lmao, govt phones all have free text, even when you run out of minutes you can still text. i just read that whole thread and all i seen was a bunch of excuses by you. you act like you squared up with the guy you ripped off but you didnt pay it, paypal did and i bet you still owe paypal. being in the hospital is no excuse, every hospital has free wifi. you cant bullsh.it a bullsh.itter. stop using your health as an excuse and man up, admit you were wrong and dont call dudes pricks bc u screwed them. end rant lol

lol you called dude a prick but ur the one who screwed him, why is he a prick bc he wanted what he paid for and got di.cked around by you for months? you are such full of ********, saying that you cant text on govt. phones lmao, govt phones all have free text, even when you run out of minutes you can still text. i just read that whole thread and all i seen was a bunch of excuses by you. you act like you squared up with the guy you ripped off but you didnt pay it, paypal did and i bet you still owe paypal. being in the hospital is no excuse, every hospital has free wifi. you cant bullsh.it a bullsh.itter. stop using your health as an excuse and man up, admit you were wrong and dont call dudes pricks bc u screwed them. end rant lol
you can suck me off..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Chevy Blazin'

10+ year member
Chevy Blazin'
Chevy Blazin'
US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied