Elemental Designs NINe.1 FOR PARTS OR REPAIR

For sale is an Elemental Designs NINe.1 with some kind of issue. The amp powers on, however no sound comes through. The amp was in my ST Focus for 2-3 years working 100% power 2 12" Oz Audio Matrix Elite (SQ System never abused), then when I went to put it in my new car, and had everything properly hooked up, no sound came through. Could not figure out the issue. No crackling, no popping, no weird smells, just stopped working. Could be an input related issue?? All fuses fine. I removed the bottom to inspect and did not find any bulging power caps or burnt resistors. The only thing I noticed was a brown spot/mark as pictured...no clue what that is. Comes with bass gain remote knob and cable. No missing terminal screws. I apologize for image rotations, photoshop allowed me make adjustment, but then edit is not applied when copy-pasting ??

These amplifiers came in black from the factory, however the paint has faded on the far left and right because of sun exposure, another NINe.4 amplifier was directly on top of NINe.1 and shaded the middle of the unit. Otherwise the unit itself is in great cosmetic condition. Sound deadener on the bottom to keep screw from coming loose.

Price: Make an offer if you think you can resurrect.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I'm assuming shipping will range from $15-25 bucks. Will be shipping safely from Costa Mesa, CA 92627.

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

I see 2 more burn/brown spots left side, 2nd pic from top.
Kinda looks like water or moisture may have gotten in there at that top right corner.Hopefully it didnt damage the board??

May not be repairable...just a parts amp if board is burnt through

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.