FS/FT: Eclipse av8022 8v old school sq flipout

snoopysnooper
10+ year member

german engineering= fail
Item(s) for Sale:

eclipse av8022

Item(s) Description/Condition:

rather mint, all bar codes, stickers etc are intact. no digs or scratches on the unit itself, brain has a little ware,but barely. these things are no joke. One of the best headings ever made in my opinion, and in many others opinion.

the sound quality, picture quality, and build quality is bar nine some of the best, and way advanced for its time. A true collectors item and piece of car audio history!

Price:

asking 325 shipped to start. But make offers, trades considered too. offer up!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Curious how do amps act with 0.2-6v inputs with these head units?
You should have no issues as long as you keep your gains down. I am using an old Eclipse CD8051 (8 Volt preouts) and my amp's input only goes up to 4 volts and I have had no issues. If you pull the trigger for this, you'll probably be very glad you did.

You should have no issues as long as you keep your gains down. I am using an old Eclipse CD8051 (8 Volt preouts) and my amp's input only goes up to 4 volts and I have had no issues. If you pull the trigger for this, you'll probably be very glad you did.
No kidding man. A few years ago this flip out would be a solllllid 500-700 deck minty like this. I'm also offended at how low the price has dropped. Given that Eclipse is no more,these are more a rare piece too.

If you dig flip outs this is about as good as it gets and cheap. Wish I needed it.

No kidding man. A few years ago this flip out would be a solllllid 500-700 deck minty like this. I'm also offended at how low the price has dropped. Given that Eclipse is no more,these are more a rare piece too.
If you dig flip outs this is about as good as it gets and cheap. Wish I needed it.
Dude I agree! This hurts me. I love this radio.part of me just wants to use it. I don't understand how the demand for high end radios have gone down so much over the past 2-4 years!

Dude I agree! This hurts me. I love this radio.part of me just wants to use it. I don't understand how the demand for high end radios have gone down so much over the past 2-4 years!
Its probably because alot of the newer cheap units have features like time alignment and built in crossovers for much cheaper than they used to. Most people are fine with tossing a $100 headunit in now.

I think it's largely in part the mass music storage. Most HU's, many stock ones too, have usb/phone connectivity.

Other than that one dated aspect, this deck is the best of the best. I'd say keep it for a rainy day project, don't let these dude rob you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.