Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

4 - Seas prestige tweets. I am of owner and have been running this same model in every install since 2008. 2 come mounted in hinged cups and two do not. All are 4ohm and have never been clipped was crossed at 3800k

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/hard-dome-tweeter/seas-prestige-27tafnc/g-h1397-1-aluminum-dome-tweeter/

Cups used on two of them - https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/speaker-mounts/lpg-wedge-mount-hinged/

Item(s) Description/Condition:

As said above 4 Seas tweets. Two are installed in hinged cups 2 are flush mounted. Flush will have some old glue left after last install but is no issue.

Price:

$27 each.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will talk about pending on how many wanted.

Item Pictures: have pics in morning. Feedback speaks for itself.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale: 4 - Seas prestige tweets. I am of owner and have been running this same model in every install since 2008. 2 come mounted in hinged cups and two do not. All are 4ohm and have never been clipped was crossed at 3800k

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/hard-dome-tweeter/seas-prestige-27tafnc/g-h1397-1-aluminum-dome-tweeter/

Cups used on two of them - https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/speaker-mounts/lpg-wedge-mount-hinged/

Item(s) Description/Condition:

As said above 4 Seas tweets. Two are installed in hinged cups 2 are flush mounted. Flush will have some old glue left after last install but is no issue.

Price:

$27 each.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will talk about pending on how many wanted.

Item Pictures: have pics in morning. Feedback speaks for itself.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Great Tweets I have a pair myself,had them for 8 years and still going strong,I never heard a metal tweeter sound so smooth.

Great Tweets I have a pair myself,had them for 8 years and still going strong,I never heard a metal tweeter sound so smooth.
These are prob my 6th sets but ur correct. Clean an clear an loud and take a good amount of power. Going team alp is onlg reason for sale. $40 plus shipping each new and being less then year old it a hell of a deal. Had no issue keeping up with all of my 150+db music systems.

P.s wanna get rid of that ppi I got 1 bnib 200.4 in closet. Im using 2 strongest 4 channel I have ever used. Can play full for hours an stay cold and being fused for 130a its got stpid power.. Sold my twisted 150 an synergy 150 @ will never run ab class again having each channel at 2ohm maybe get 20min before thermal shutdown if parked.

Has to be someone of there wanting one of the best tweets anywhere near its price range. All 4 plus cups and all will cost you $200+. Asking close to half that. Checked pp account tweets were bought from madi on 14 of March 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

disturbed471985

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
disturbed471985
Greenwood, La
Start date
Participants