Solid audio f2500d 10000w

Solid audio

Item(s) for Sale:

Click on photo to see the guts of the amp

I have a really interesting solid audio f2500d. It's 10000w which I have never seen before. If interested make me an offer.
[/img]

It says 10000w on it and I've never seen one say that before. I've only seen the 2500w ones before. Also the inside has extra coils and 6 40a fuses . Also the the 2500 ones always ran high around 3k.

It does NOT do 10k rms. Or 10000 peak. Period. Never ever will it. If it's different on the inside the post a pic. Also follow the forum rules for selling don't act like a tard

It says 10000w on it and I've never seen one say that before. I've only seen the 2500w ones before. Also the inside has extra coils and 6 40a fuses . Also the the 2500 ones always ran high around 3k.

It does NOT do 10k rms. Or 10000 peak. Period. Never ever will it. If it's different on the inside the post a pic. Also follow the forum rules for selling don't act like a tard
If you click the picture you can see the inside of it. How do you know it doesn't do 10k?

this is a real 2500 watt amp and yours dont even compare. Real as in these amps are tested and survived the amp dyno rather than having stuff labeled onto the amp and some clueless guy thinking they actually do their rated power just because its labeled on there.

CIMG3534.JPG

If you click the picture you can see the inside of it. How do you know it doesn't do 10k?
6 40 amp fuses is max possible current draw at failure so probably a heavy clip. 6 x 40 is 240a x 14v = 3360 x.8 for average class d efficency equals 2688w at a heavy clip so roughly 2k clean assuming the rest of the board can handle it. Its also an old used amp with no warranty so $200 is a fair price you could ask $300 but good luck at that price.

I'm just confused to why it says 10k cause this use to be a sought after amp and I've never seen one like this
there's no way its putting out 10k.

i would be shocked if it does 2k .

the guys on here know what there talking about..

listen to them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.